- Working closely with the front office trading desk, you'll identify new features, opportunities for enhancements, and future roadmaps
- Working to strict deadlines, you'll enjoy a fast-paced, engaging and challenging working environment
- You'll be responsible for developing a low touch, high-throughput electronic trading system catering to ever increasing volume, ensuring our electronic coverage is 100% and provides the best quality of service for our clients.
- You'll help us take the electronic platform to the next generation in terms of fully automating the pricing of client inquires using pricing algorithms and handling the increasing upward trend in volume.
- Contribute to significant regulatory changes with hard deadlines, with your remit covering government bonds, interest rate swaps and FX forwards
- Ensure the platform is compliant with MiFID-II / MADMAR / EMIR
- Maintain a high standard of code quality through TDD
- Delivery-focused background
- Full lifecycle application development.
- real-time, low latency server side development covering multithreading and OOAD.
- Strong Core Java Development Experience
- Electronic trading / order management experience or fixed income product or pricing knowledge
- Development experience on large complex codebases
- An understanding of JUnit/TDD
- Experience on specific electronic trading venues such as Bloomberg, TradeWeb, MarketAxess, BondVision, iSwap,TrueEx, MTS, and ESPEED would also be beneficial, as would experience of Agile software development.