Fixed Income eTrading Java Developer - Finance - London - £72,000
A leading financial services institution is looking for an eTrading Java Developer. You will be joining the Fixed Income eTrading Department. This is a great opportunity to work in a first class working environment at the centre of the financial community on challenging high-profile projects.
- Use Java expertise to design and develop state of the art applications for our Fixed Income electronic trading platform.
- Work with the latest technologies and hone your technical expertise in a collaborative, agile and forward thinking team environment.
- You'll be working on low latency trading platforms and working with our clients and trading desk day to day.
- Working with traders to translate business requirements into technical solutions, and then implementing these into the trading eco-system and providing fully automated testing solutions.
- Strong core Java programming and real-time, low latency server side development experience.
- Fluency in object orientated analysis and design principles with the ability to apply these to real world scenarios.
- Experience with eTrading workflows, specifically quote and order management, market data, STP, along with the FIX messaging protocol.
- Strong experience with common testing frameworks and mocking libraries.
- Familiarity with Agile software development practices.
- Expert level knowledge of Java 8+, Spring, Spring Boot and related technologies.
- Expert knowledge of CI toolset including Maven/Gradle or similar, Jenkins/TeamCity or similar, and git.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Fixed Income eTrading Java Developer looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.