An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and hardworking Fixed Income Confirmations Analyst to join a leading Investment Bank based in the City. This candidate will be responsible for ensuring that Trade Confirmations are sent via Omego CTM, fax, email or SWIFT and are received by this banks client in a timely manner.
The role requires this candidate to support the sales and trading desks in order to maximise the profitability of the firm through providing information and assistance.
- Monitor the Confirmation task station to ensure all required trades feed into Omgeo CTM and ensure they are confirmed and allocated in an efficient and timely manner.
- Monitor the Invalid queue on the Transfer Task station and follow up with clients to obtain non-CTM allocation accounts and Settlement Instructions.
- Ensure the London trades booked in FIS, which require trade confirmations via fax are successfully sent. Follow up on any exceptions and liaise with the clients and FIS Support to resolve any errors.
- Liaise and work together with other departments (Sales and Trading desks, GFI Team, Singapore Operations, Reconciliation and Funding etc) to deliver the best service to clients and internal customers.
- Strong understanding of fixed income and the full trade life cycle
- Advanced knowledge of the new issuance process across various markets, in particular for Euroclear, Clearstream and DTC
- Possess good relationship management skills and experienced in working with clients and front office
- Results driven, client focused approach on day-to-day work
- Ability to adapt to changing policies and procedures
If this role is of interest, please send me an updated CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.