Fixed Income Change Manager - Financial Services - London
Fixed-Term Contract - Maternity Cover (1 Year)
£65,000 - £75,000
A leading Investment Bank and Financial Services provider that offers advisory and capital market services to corporate, government and institutional clients worldwide.
Sitting in a specialised Operations Change function, you will act as the single resource in the Change space for Fixed Income. You will work on a portfolio of projects to support the business and Front Office in bringing the business into the use of new financial products.
- Work on a global scale to define and deliver project work in the Operations Change space
- Handle multiple priorities and quickly form relationships with stakeholders in the United States, United Kingdom and South-East Asia
- Work proactively to solve problems and drive dynamic Change initiatives across the business
- Face off to external stakeholders acting as the first line of defence, challenging requirements before these are handed over to Core Operations
- You have a brilliant track record of experience and knowledge of Fixed Income
- You have a view on Operations once the trade is recorded and hits the books
- You are confident with applying your Settlements experience in a Change/Projects environment
- You have experience of leading on a work stream in Operations
What's in it for you?
An amazing foot in the door to a leading Financial Services organisation that will suit a dynamic self-starter looking to gain exposure to senior stakeholders on a global level. You will sit in a position of responsibility as the sole leader of Change in a growing business that prioritises leading work ethic and cutting-edge strategy.