An excellent opportunity has arisen for a skilled and experienced Settlements VP to join the Operations department of a leading Financial Institution based in the City. This global player is searching for candidates of the highest calibre with detailed knowledge of the Settlements process across Fixed Income and Equity Securities to work with in the UK Operations team. The successful individual will be responsible for managing and leading a team of experienced specialists to ensure that the business is fully supported and able to grow effectively.
- Ensure accurate and timely settlement of all transactions in the Euroclear Market Space including Bonds, Repos, Cash Equity and Convertibles.
- Resolving unmatched trades in Euroclear for Fixed Income and Equity products.
- Monitoring and resolution of unmatched trades related to bilateral Triparty Euroclear/Clearstream business.
- Resolution and investigation of cash breaks.
- Liaising with all parties and proactively managing relationships with key business partners and stakeholders.
- Oversight of day to day Settlements.
- Experience managing or leading settlements teams within Top Tier firms.
- Detailed knowledge of the mechanics of Euroclear and Clearstream.
- Significant experience within a Fixed Income and Equity Settlements environment.
- Understanding the requirements linked to Triparty Repo/TSL
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- High level of professional and personal integrity.
If this role is of interest or you would be keen to have a confidential chat regarding your next career move, please get in contact with Anai Patel at Twenty FS on 0203 189 4332 or email