An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Fixed Income & Equity Settlements Senior Associate to join the Operations department of a leading financial institution based in the City. This global player is searching for candidates of the highest calibre with knowledge of the Settlement process across Fixed Income and Equity Securities to work with in the Operations team.
- Hands-on and resolving unmatched trades in Euroclear for Fixed Income and equity products in the primary and secondary markets
- Ensure accurate and timely settlement of all transactions in the Euroclear Market Space including Bonds, Repos etc.
- On-boarding of clients, understanding customer SSIs and required to ensure STP in the market
- Resolving unmatched trades in Euroclear for Fixed Income and Equity products
- Monitoring and resolution of unmatched trades related to bilateral Triparty Euroclear/Clearstream business
- Resolution and investigation of cash breaks
- Liaising with all parties and proactively managing relationships with key business partners and stakeholders
- Detailed knowledge of the mechanics of Euroclear and Clearstream
- 10+ years' experience within a Fixed Income and Equity Settlements environment
- Understanding the requirements linked to Triparty Repo/TSL
- Exposure to French Domestic and DTC markets
- Experience with Euclid and SWIFT
- Product understanding of Repo, margin/collateral process, Asset Servicing, International Equities