A leading global investment bank is currently recruiting for FIX Connectivity Analysts to join them on a permanent basis in London.
This position is responsible for the on boarding of external and internal clients to trade via FIX via ecommerce trading platforms. You will be expected to build and maintain relationships with clients and support the existing flow as they expand their FIX connections.
- FIX on boarding to ecommerce trading platforms
- Maintaining existing system configurations
- Proved 2nd line FIX connectivity support
- Understand external client FIX requirements to deliver solutions
- Prior experience within a FIX Connectivity capacity
- Experience of supporting complex enterprise trading and risk systems
- Excellent knowledge of asset class market fundamentals (including Equities, Rates, Futures and FX)
- Strong understanding of FIX protocol, UNIX and Networks
- Technical background (technical support, Development)
If this position could be of interest please do apply below or alternatively send an email to leanne.calveley@twenty recruitment.com or call me on 0203 189 4331