Financial Services - Market Risk Associate - London
Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Market Risk Associate for a global Financial Services firm located in London.
Your main responsibility will be to help implement smooth and efficient operations through second line risk management within group risk. This will cover multiple asset classes.
- Market risk frameworks across multiple asset classes.
- Working with margin models and pricing models and performing performance analysis for this.
- Lead change from a management perspective and insure operations through market risk.
- Liaise with both internal and external key clients.
- Working closely with risk reporting to maintain rigorous stress testing processes.
- Improve the existing system controls.
- Contribute to wider risk functions.
- Market risk experience with knowledge of equities, interest rates, foreign exchange.
- Analysis of market risk functions through a financial services company.
- 2-3 years' experience in a financial services institution.
- Experience to a proficient level with one or more of the following, VBA, SQL, R, Python, Matlab, C++
- Desirable experience looking at pricing models through development, building or analysis.