Financial risk analyst - Financial Services - London
Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a financial risk analyst for a global Financial Services firm located in London.
The role offers a wide spread of experience from risk reporting to focusing on key projects within the financial institution.
- Providing reports for the wider group risk function.
- Regular monitoring of current economic situations such as Brexit, the US and China trade war.
- Write clear and concise reports that will be presented to senior members of the department including the CRO.
- Maintain the strong relationships across the institution that are already in place.
- Market risk reporting experience from a financial institution.
- Market risk experience with knowledge of fixed income.
- Experience extracting Big Data from reports.
- 2-3 years' experience in a financial services institution.