The main responsibility of the Financial Risk Analyst will be to developing, implementing, and monitoring an effective financial risk framework across the Group with a particular focus on reporting. The team has the responsibility to ensure the framework and its governance remains fit for purpose for each part of the Group.
- Implement relevant risk policies to assess thresholds and risk limits.
- Develop thorough risk management reports to inform senior stakeholders.
- Support on the execution of comprehensive presentation materials for Risk Committees.
- Liaise with the different departments of the Group whilst assist the Risk committees on any given financial risk priorities.
- 2-5 years of experience working within the financial services industry.
- Preferred industries are Investment Banking, Asset Management, Insurance, clearing house and related sectors.
- Strong written communication skills due the nature of the role
- General understanding of key financial instruments of the business would be desirable.
- The ability to both undertake risk analysis and write compelling reports.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (e.g. Economics, Finance, Accounting would be desirable.
- Previous experience with Excel is required and VBA is nice to have.
- UK or EU Passport holders