A world class investment bank are looking for a Financial Reporting Specialist to join their reporting team. It is a great opportunity to get involved in the daily activities of the bank, working across ad-hoc requests from senior stakeholders (inc. the CFO) and an array of different projects.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of daily consolidated P&L
- Liaising with different business lines mitigating any system issues
- Preparation of management and committee board packs for delivery to senior stakeholders
- Streamlining and creating efficiencies within existing process controls through project work - improving the manual reporting processes.
- Continuous optimisation and development in automating processes
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Relevant accounting qualification - big 4 trained & 2+ years post qualified experience
- Ability to confidently liaise with senior stakeholders
- Previous exposure to financial concepts, inc. performance measurements and risk metrics
- Used to dealing with large data sets
- Ability to work within a high pressured environment
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Attention to detail
- Oracle systems exposure
- Business Objects reporting tools
- Working Excel proficiency
If you'd like to learn more about this role, please apply to this advert or reach out to Hannah Alderson at Twenty Financial Services.