A Global Bank are looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to work in their Investment and Corporate Banking arm. You will be responsible for all matters to do with financial reporting across all UK entities in a very broad and challenging role within an exciting organisation.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Monthly financial reporting
- Managing the statutory accounts production
- Working with senior management during the audit process, mitigating inefficiencies, ensuring deadlines.
- Assisting with the implementation of new accounting systems and standards.
- Pillar III reporting
- Accurate and timely FINREP submission
- Technically sound on all to do with all policies and accounting standards
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Investment/ Corporate banking experience (not retail banking)
- Recognised accounting qualification
- 3-5 years in depth technical PQE
- Managerial duties (the role will have a direct report)
- IFRS Knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Evidence of creating process efficiency
- Legal entity control (not essential but preferred)
If you feel you, or anyone you know, have the relevant experience for this opportunity then please apply to this advert.