Due to internal progression, a top-tier asset manager are now looking for a Financial Reporting Manager with excellent technical accounting acumen.
- Produce group level and statutory reports throughout the year (monthly, quarterly, half-year and year-end)
- Own the relationship with an overseas Finance team to oversee the production of statutory reports (including SLAs and service reviews)
- Stay up to date with new controls, policies and reporting procedures and be an advocate for operational excellency within these
- Understand the Group reporting requirements and ensure the entity reporting is up to scratch
- Provide detailed and insightful commentary/analysis to present to the Directors, CFO and Risk team
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with
- Background in Audit
- Working and detailed understanding of IFRS
- Demonstrable experience within Financial Services, ideally within Investment Management or Insurance
- Knowledge of consolidation principles
- Strong attention to detail
For further information, please reach out to Shahena Khan at Twenty Recruitment.