Financial Reporting Lead - Financial Services - London
A Transatlantic, leading banking Group operating in over 40 countries. Has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years.
Working within the Group Risk & Finance Technology team the aim of the role is to provide quality support and advice on the implementation of Financial Reporting solutions for key clients. All the while, acting as a Hyperion Design Lead or architect owner, leading a team of around 30 engineers in multiple, global locations.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Ability to manage the delivery of Hyperion (and other related systems) Financial Reporting projects
- Experience working with, or exposure to a Hyperion environment
- Extensive experience in development working with Oracle/Hyperion technology stack
- Strong Stakeholder management both on the Business and IT side
- Ability to create comprehensible system specifications from business requirements
- Proven track record as a team lead - ability to handle a geographically widespread team.
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a significantly influential team within a market leading organisation. In this position you will represent the team across the organisation and provide a central point of contact for an expansive team.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: