A global tier 1 investment bank are looking for a financial accountant to join their international controller's team in their London based offices. The candidate should be a qualified accountant, with a minimum of three or four years post qualified. You will be involved in ensuring impeccable financial controls across entities in the EMEA region. It is imperative this person is engaging and can communicate with business leaders.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- The performance of financial control and reporting tasks
- Ensuring accurate books and records in compliance with relevant GAAP
- Preparation of financial reports and budgeting across entities and lines of business
- Assisting with ad hoc queries
- Fantastic exposure across a diverse range of financial products
- Financial control liaison to business lines, explaining variances and providing commentary
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- A qualified accountant with 3/4 years' post qualified experience within Financial Services
- Very strong with Microsoft Excel
- Works well within a team, has good communication skills/soft skills, adaptable and quick to learn
- Ability to create efficiencies within controls
- Strong commercial acumen
This opportunity offers a fantastic package and internal progression, with a great level of responsibilities. It is perfect for anyone who strives for personal success in a large organisation.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your cv to Hannah Alderson at Twenty Financial Services