A global tier 1 investment bank is looking for a financial accountant to join their international controller's team at one of their London based offices. The candidate should be a qualified accountant, with around 3-5 years of post-qualified experience and someone who is engaging and can communicate with business leaders.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Involvement with preparation of financial reports, maintaining robust controls and accuracy
- Business partnering with numerous departments to resolve any identified issues
- Expand expertise and knowledge throughout role and provide product and system knowledge wherever relevant
- Support all new developments in new regulations and controls to assist the Controller in meeting obligations
- Enhance and drive controls throughout line of work
- Drive efficiency's and improvements in all processes
- Regulatory support across COREP, FINREP, PRA + other US reports
- Ad-hoc projects
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Big 4 Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with at least 3-5 years of PQE
- Excellent academic & degree background
- Broad and strong product knowledge
- Have extensive financial controls experience
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting within financial services
- US Regulatory reporting experience desirable
- Self-motivated and ambitious for a career as an accounting professional within FS
- Competent at manipulating large sets of data and using Excel
- Works well within a team, has good communication skills/soft skills, adaptable and quick to learn
This opportunity offers a fantastic package and internal progression, with a great level of responsibilities. It is perfect for anyone who strives for personal success in a large organisation.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your CV to Monty Eayrs from Twenty.