A leading Asset Manager is currently seeking a Financial Reporting Analyst for the Financial Reporting Team managing all legal entities.
Overall, the role will involve:
- Contribute to the preparation of cycles including month-end, quarterly, half-year, full-year and forecasts.
- Support and guide the offshore with month end processing, balance sheet reconciliations and cash management
- Liaise with stakeholders and offshore team to agree deliverables and design reports.
- Engage with Ad Hoc team projects and development work
- Part Qualified (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA)
- Experience within a financial services environment
- Understanding of transactional finance such as accruals, prepayments, etc.
- Adept at Excel and good working knowledge of other systems
- Ambitious and hungry to learn
*They are also able to provide study support to candidates looking to complete their ACA qualification under ICAEW so this role is ideal for someone who began their audit training contract but had to leave early due to a failed exam etc.
For further information, please reach out to Shahena Khan at Twenty Recruitment.