Financial Promotions / Compliance Marketing Analyst
This exciting online trading platform is looking for a Financial Promotions / Marketing Compliance Analyst to join their growing team. You will be reporting directly to the UK Compliance Officer therefore will gain great exposure.
You will be:
- Reviewing and approving financial promotions across all the companies marketing channels, including YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook
- Improving the financial promotions framework
- Responsible for advising on and approving financial promotions and client communications for retail customers
- Keeping up-to-date with new regulations and legislation and advising the company on these where necessary
- Ad-hoc compliance duties, including monitoring, AML controls and testing
- Drafting monitoring reports to senior management
- 2+ years' experience in a compliance function, ideally at a similar retail broker
- Financial Promotions experience is essential
- Excellent FCA and regulation knowledge, particularly COBS and MiFID II
- Pro-active and able to identify issues quickly
- Good communication and organisational skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.