- Be comfortable working in a fast moving environment where needs evolve rapidly and priorities change.
- Self-motivated and pro-active.
- Team player (co-operative, support, be flexible, take ownership, appropriate challenge, maturity etc.).
- Highly organised, self-disciplined and thorough.
- Able to build good client relationships; establish and maintain rapport, orientation towards providing client service.
- Happy to operate outside of their normal role when required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Good experience of web frameworks or libraries such as AngularJS, React, Backbone (CSS pre-processors like SASS, Stylus), Bootstrap, TypeScript/CoffeeScript
- Testing / Debugging - Knowledge of testing frameworks like mocha or similar frameworks.
- Charting Libraries Integration knowledge - Experience with Tableau, D3.js (or C3.js), Plotly/Dash
- Good experience with responsive design.
- Good analytical skills and problem solving (Requirements analysis, lean documentation, specification, testing)
- Use of Data Visualisation tools for data analysis and report generation (e.g. ideally Tableau)
- Ability to assist in the design and architecture of systems and scenarios from a Front End perspective
- Excellent communication skills and engagement with Stakeholders (Business and Technical); both written and verbal.
- Agile and full SDLC experience.
- Use of Jira/Scrum/Kanban in an Agile environment.