This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global financial group who are looking to attract and retain talented Financial Crime Risk professionals. This global organisation has businesses covering Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, and Securities & Asset Management.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing Financial Crimes Compliance controls such as escalation processes, documentation of policies and procedures, reporting, list screening, regulatory change management, governance framework and training.
- Develop test plans, scripts, procedures, and sampling methodologies that incorporate regulatory expectations, industry developments and lessons learned from regulatory finding and internally identify issues by compliance testing and internal audit
- Implement a coordinated, consistent and risk-based AML, Sanctions and ABC testing program
- Develop and maintaining quality control processes to drive adherence to Global Testing Standards
- Monitor developments, such as changes in the regulatory environment, which may necessitate ad hoc testing
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Financial Crime testing, Monitoring, Assurance or Audit experience
- Experience working with compliance testing scripts and with performing testing reviews or audits
- Financial crime and regulatory experience, preferably within a financial crime function
- Working knowledge of the UK / EMEA regulatory environment and how FCA, PRA and regulatory requirements apply to wholesale banking lines of business
- General understanding of regulatory rules and best practice is desirable
- Business awareness - understanding of wholesale banking activities and requirements
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.