Title: Financial Crime Target Operating Model Programme Manager, London, Financial Services
A world leading financial services institution operating over five continents across retail, corporate, and investment banking. Providing a range of clients, from corporate too governmental, with a plethora of strategic solutions to a variety of needs.
As part of the Financial Crime Transformation team you will play a pivotal role in managing the delivery of the Transformation across Business & Technology. This team provide oversight and quality assurance for the implementation of the Financial Crime Target Operating Model across the Bank. This is a wide strategic regulatory programme and deliver a sustainable and optimised financial crime control environment.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Senior level stakeholders within multiple business units and the Financial Crime function
- Communicate and present with credibility to stakeholder on a timely basis in a clear way on macro level topics
- Ensure that all programme and project status reporting is accurate, informative and timely
- Define the agenda to produce materials needed for Financial Crime and make improvements on current processes
- Experience specialising in Financial Crime with a solid understanding of AML, Sanctions and ABC
- Ability to design and deliver a Target Operating Model
- Understanding of Business Transformation programmes, ideally experience associated with a target operating model
- Experience of delivering large scale change within a financial services organisation
- Ability to influence and manage a diverse range of senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to complete risk assessment or control issues and make decisions over whether escalation is necessary.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to play a pivotal role in a large scale change in a major financial institution. The chance for personal growth and the ability to deepen knowledge within the Financial crime domain.
For more information on this role, or similar opportunities, please call me on 0203 189 4351 or send me your CV on