A leading Wealth Manager is looking for an experienced Financial Crime professional to help develop their second line function.
- Investigate Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs), making appropriate recommendations to the MLRO and/or delegate MLRO.
- Ensure compliance with Group policy and regulatory standards for Higher Risk Clients
- Provide oversight and input to Country Risk assessment process, ensuring assessments are kept up to date and assessment criteria are kept under review;
- Manage and assess PEP and Sanction alerts from Monitoring and screening systems
- Ensure that the department is kept up-to-date with legal and regulatory Financial Crime requirements such as money laundering & terrorist financing, market abuse, bribery & corruption, tax evasion;
- Liaise with business units, providing guidance on the application of policy and procedures;
- Respond to general financial crime related calls, emails, and correspondence in an orderly and efficient manner.
- Similar 2nd line Financial Crime experience within an Investment Manager
- Experience of Financial Crime Screening and Monitoring systems
- CISI or ICA qualifications preferred
- Strong attention to details with a willingness to learn new approaches to work
- Experience of predicting MI and delivering this to relevant governance committees
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.