This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global financial group who are looking to attract and retain talented Financial Crime Risk professionals. This global organisation has businesses covering investment banking, commercial banking, securities & asset management.
This investment bank is looking to recruit two roles within their Financial Crime Risk team. The first role is an Analyst position requiring a minimum of one years' Financial Crime or operational risk experience and the second role is at AVP level looking for a minimum of four years' experience within Financial Crime or operational risk.
The main responsibilities are to proactively help the bank to protect its reputation, business and clients from Financial Crime risk and ensure compliance with regulatory and legal frameworks.
- Act in a SME across Sanctions, AML, KYC and ABC and Financial Crime Risk
- Work closely with a variety of Financial Crime teams & managers across the EMEA region
- Ensure that Global Financial Crime Standards are adhered to
- Build relationships with key stakeholders on a global scale, communicating effectively at all times
- Minimum of 1 years' experience to 4 years' experience within a major financial services institution
- Previous experience working within Financial Crime & Risk Management disciplines
- Excellent communication skills and experience of communicating effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise work accordingly
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to perform under a pressured environment
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- Fantastic company culture and benefits in line with industry standards
- Being part of a growing team working within a growing organisation
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Robert Wickers at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.