This Top Tier Bank is one of the largest financial institutions in the world, with a strong presence in Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and Private Banking. This role sits within the Security Services arm part of the Custodian Business. Despite its size, the Financial Crime function has held on to its excellent culture, having built up a robust function due to strong endorsement from senior leadership. Given the investment being made into the Financial Crime department you will gain unrivalled exposure to complex regulatory matters, offering you strong professional development opportunities.
The purpose of the Financial Crime Risk Transformation PMO Analyst is to help maintain programme governance and reporting and making sure that deliverables are aligned with the banks standards and control frameworks. Responsibilities will include,
- Support and drive forward the Global Standards Financial Crime Programme
- Prepare documention for governance meetings
- Create draft status updates and external reports from weekly updates
- Manage frameworks to make sure they can store work stream deliverables
- Meeting requirements for both clients and stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following experience,
- 2-4 years PMO or programme project support experience within financial services
- Have a strong understanding of how a change function works
- Understanding of how other roles work within in a programme delivery
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- The ability to work under pressure and working towards a set time line.
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written
- If a candidate has experience of financial crime that isn't essential but advantageous.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz, Financial Crime Compliance Recruitment Consultant at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.