This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global financial group who are looking to attract and retain talented Financial Crime Risk professionals. This global organisation has businesses covering investment banking, commercial banking, securities & asset management.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with Financial Crime Reviews and Monitoring activity across EMEA
- Engage with key stakeholders within relevant lines of business and with control function team members (senior compliance and financial crime management, audit and operational risk) to effectively plan their Testing activity
- Perform financial crime reviews within the relevant lines of business and test system and control effectiveness and design
- Keep all stakeholders updated of the review progress through formal and face to face updates
- Formally document review activity and raise findings within Financial Crime Compliance reports and following a quality assurance process
- Identify issues during testing and monitoring activities within Financial Crime Compliance Reports
- Assist with the creation of risk based Financial Crime Management Information for senior management
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Financial Crime testing, monitoring or assurance experience or financial crime internal audit experience is essential
- Generalist financial crime and regulatory experience, preferably within a financial crime function is essential
- Working knowledge of the UK / EMEA regulatory environment and how FCA, PRA and regulatory requirements apply to wholesale banking lines of business
- General understanding of regulatory rules and best practice is desirable
- Business awareness - understanding of wholesale banking activities and requirements
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.