This is a leading global financial group who are looking to attract and retain talented Financial Crime professionals. This global organisation has businesses covering investment banking, commercial banking, securities & asset management.
This is a financial crime & risk data governance and management information (MI) AVP job focused on gathering key metrics and data from the business and control functions.
- Responsible for preparing weekly and monthly MI as well as ad-hoc MI reports
- Support all risk management activity and track any outstanding issues from various financial crime & risk projects
- Analyse and evaluate data to create useful information
- Help track risk management across the EMEA region
- Help suggest improvements to the MI reporting and data analysis process
- Previous financial crime or risk experience within a major financial services institution
- Prior MI, data analysis and governance experience is essential
- Previous experience supervising or assisting junior team members
- Good practical understanding of risk, compliance and controls
- Excellent communication skills and experience of communicating effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise work accordingly
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, proactively identifying improvements to processes.
- The ability to perform under a pressured environment
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.