A highly reputable Investment Brokerage firm has recently begun their search for a Financial Crime Manager/DMLRO.
The role is responsible for working closely with the MLRO to help implement and maintain effective financial crime systems and controls.
Your responsibilities will specifically include:
- Provide the business with advice on all financial crime regulatory requirements
- Work with the business to ensure that appropriate financial crime policies and procedures are maintained
- Provide financial crime training and awareness and training to the business and other team members
- Support the Head of Financial Crime/MLRO and deputise where appropriate
- Develop and strengthen relationships to promote good understanding of financial crime
- Oversee customer screening including KYC, EDD, sanctions, PEPs and adverse media screening
- Assist with managing and developing financial crime related projects
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a financial crime manager or similar level role within a FCA regulated firm
- Previous experience within a brokerage, bank or securities industry is preferable
- Knowledge of Money Laundering Regulations, 4th EU Money Laundering Directive and FCA rules in relation to financial crime is essential
- Subject matter expert in financial crime
- Previous experience managing a small team is advantageous
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.