Financial Crime Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
Contract: 6 months
Day rate: £550 - £650
A leading US investment Bank, this client has a strong foothold across EMEA with a great reputation. With an established culture, this client offers a great work life balance and a friendly working environment alongside the prestige of working at a premier institution. The successful Project Manager will be at the forefront of this client's growth within the EMEA region.
This opportunity is for a Business Analyst to join a Financial Crime project within the regulatory change portfolio. The successful candidate will hold the vital responsibility of ensuring the analysis and documentation within risk reporting abides by the new financial crime reviews. This is a unique new opening which joins the regulatory change portfolio at the pivotal part of the business' growth.
Key skills and responsibilities
- Must be accomplished in AML directives
- Strong Business Analysis experience and the ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships across a number of regions globally
- Previous experience working on risk analytics and reporting
- Highly organised and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Previous experience working on the analysis and documentation of a Financial Crime project is preferred
- Original contribution to business analysis methods and approaches
- Gather the business requirements and translate them to senior stakeholders
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity work for one of the world's largest financial groups and to implement change to the organisation on a global level.
For more information please send your CV