THE ASSET MANAGER
Boutique Asset Management firm are looking to hire a Financial Crime Assistant to join their growing team. You will be reporting to the Head of Financial Crime and Compliance working on all elements of Financial Crime Prevention including; Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Sanctions, Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC), Fraud, Investigations and Know Your Client (KYC).
This job will give you the opportunity to learn more about Financial Crime Prevention and how it impacts an Investment Management Firm.
Duties Will Include:
- Support the MLRO in all aspects of financial crime prevention, including AML, ABC, Fraud, Sanctions and Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF)
- Daily monitoring and resolution of Sanction, PEP and adverse media alerts
- Ongoing risk based due diligence of existing clients
- Reviewing prospective clients in the AML/KYC on-boarding process to determine if they met our risk appetite
- Participation in ad hoc and project work as required
The ideal candidate will have minimum 2 years' experience working in a Financial Crime function within an Investment Management Firm. You will have experience across all areas of Financial Crime and be looking to progress your career.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes, Financial Crime Compliance Recruitment Consultant at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.