You will join a highly reputable world leading commodity broker which holds a market leading presence in its sector. The firm has a wide range of clients, markets and services, alongside a fantastic set of cultural values, and offers a rewarding and challenging working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience.
Your responsibilities will specifically include:
- Being the main point of contact for all prospective and existing clients across all geographic locations.
- Ensuring efficient on-boarding of customers including end to end KYC checks
- Conducting wider Financial Crime checks, which would include Anti-money laundering (AML), Sanctions, PEPs and Adverse media screening.
- Working with the business to ensure that appropriate financial crime policies and procedures are maintained.
- Providing assistance to the MLRO/DMLRO with regards to financial crime related reviews, projects and policy roll outs.
- Maintaining data across the company client database.
- Efficient dealing of day to day ad-hoc queries.
- Proven experience within wider Financial Crime in a Financial Services institute (Brokerage preferred).
- Strong working knowledge of Financial Crime legislation and regulation.
- Strong analytical skills with a proven record of attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and develop.
- Previous experience gained from permanent roles preferred.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Robert Wickers at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Regulatory Compliance, Operational Risk & Financial Crime Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.