A global banking group that has enjoyed substantial growth and investment over the last 5 years. The Financial Crime function has significantly grown and enhanced both its first and second line teams making it an exciting time to join.
This is a newly created position designed to deliver cohesive analytics and intelligence across all of Financial Crime Risk encompassing data capture, analysis and thematic reviews.
- Use statistical modeling, data mining analysis, optimisation algorithms to analyse data to identify financial crime risks
- Use data visualisation techniques to support financial crime investigations
- Define global definitions of data insights and analytics across the banking group
- Collaborate across Financial Crime to ensure that their operations are efficient and effective
- Degree or relevant industry standard qualification
- Broad knowledge of Financial Crime Compliance rules and regulations
- Excellent analytical and data skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Confident and capable in decision making
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.