A prestigious Wealth Manager is seeking an AML Analyst with experience with Russian markets and clients.
- Support the MLRO and 2nd line AML team with Financial Crime projects and tasks including but not limited to maintenance and updates to policies and procedures, AML investigations, EDD and identifying Financial Crime Risks
- Dealing with and managing AML escalations
- Escalate high risk issues to the MLRO
- Ensure that internal stakeholders are advised on any relevant Financial Crime requirements
- Produce FCC MI and identify Financial Crime Risks and trends.
- Financial crime compliance experience with a focus on Russian clients
- Preferably experience in monitoring
- Understanding of Wealth Management and relevant entities associated i.e. UHNWIs, HNWIs, Trusts, Funds, SPVs
- Professional FCC qualification preferred.