This role sits with a large and well renowned Wealth and Investment group specialising in private wealth and investment management. This company has a growing Financial Crime team, has strong endorsement from senior management to strengthen Financial Crime controls and attracts talented individuals to join their collaborative team.
Your responsibilities will specifically include:
- Provide the business with advice on all financial crime regulatory requirements
- Work with the business to ensure that appropriate financial crime policies and procedures are maintained
- Provide financial crime training and awareness and training to the business and other team members
- Oversee customer screening including KYC, EDD, sanctions, PEPs and adverse media screening
- Roll out of policies across the business
- Oversight of AML processes
- Development of AML training and education
- Ad hoc Anti-Financial Crime related matters including development of policy and risk assessment documentation for Fraud and ABC, Terrorist Financing and Market Abuse
- Proven experience in UK Financial Crime, such as KYC, Sanctions etc. within Wealth Management or Private Banking
- Strong working knowledge of Financial Crime legislation and regulation
- Strong analytical, attention to detail
- Knowledge of SWIFT messages and framework
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills including written, verbal and presentation skills
- Must be self-reliant and motivated
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Regulatory Compliance, Operational Risk & Financial Crime Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.