This role sits with a large and well renowned Wealth, Investment and Financial Advisory group. This company has a growing Financial Crime team, has strong endorsement from senior management to strengthen Financial Crime controls and attracts talented individuals to join their collaborative team.
Your responsibilities will specifically include:
- Provide the business with advice on all financial crime regulatory requirements
- Work with the business to ensure that appropriate financial crime policies and procedures are maintained
- Provide financial crime training and awareness and training to the business and other team members
- Roll out of policies across the business
- Carrying out Financial Crime monitoring across the business
- Development of AML training and education
- Working with the DMLRO and MLRO in ensuring that all Financial Crime reporting and financial crime risk assessments are complete
- Ad hoc Anti-Financial Crime related matters including development of policy and risk assessment documentation for Fraud and ABC, Terrorist Financing and Market Abuse
- Previous experience within a Financial Crime role within Investment Management or Wealth Management is essential
- Strong working knowledge of Financial Crime legislation and regulation
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of SWIFT messages and framework
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills including written, verbal and presentation skills
- Must be independent and motivated
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Regulatory Compliance, Operational Risk & Financial Crime Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.