This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global financial group who are looking to attract and retain talented Financial Crime professionals. This global organisation has businesses covering investment banking, commercial banking, securities & asset management.
This is a broad role as a Financial Crime Analyst where you will be responsible for helping to protect the bank from financial crime risk, assist with client onboarding, transaction monitoring and providing advice to the front office relating to financial crime controls. Some responsibilities may include:
- Conduct end to end client onboarding
- Help with the client onboarding process to ensure compliance with the bank's and EU regulations
- Help mitigate financial crime risks such as anti-money laundering (AML), anti-bribery & corruption (ABC) and sanctions
- Help provide advice to the front office regarding new clients, transactions and KYC requirements
- 3 years previous financial crime experience within a major financial services institution
- Strong client onboarding and transaction monitoring experience are required
- End to end onboarding experience with a range of complex entities including but not limited to Trusts, SPVs, Funds and Large Corporates is essential
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise work accordingly
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to perform under a pressured environment
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this exciting opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Estela Muller at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Regulatory Compliance, Operational Risk & Financial Crime Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.