A highly reputable Payment firm are looking for a Financial Crime Analyst to join their growing team
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Analysing and investigating potentially suspicious transactions.
- Investigate and prepare Internal Suspicious Activity Reports
- Work with internal stakeholders to suggest improvement to existing transaction monitoring processes
- Completing CDD files on new and current customer
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience within a Financial Crime analyst function
- Highly organised and able to communicate at all levels
- Experience working in a multi-jurisdictional business with multiple regulatory requirements
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Erin Markcoons at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy