You will join a leading European Commercial Bank, based in The City, which has a strong presence globally and a centralised Financial Crime function in London.
This Bank is a large firm, however by no means a Tier 1 and therefore you will benefit from a less corporate working environment, excellent work-life balance and a team that will support your professional development.
The company are looking for 2 candidates with generalist financial crime experience to join their team. One candidate will be focused on Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and the other candidate will focus more on Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC) however both roles will have some generalist Financial Crime responsibilities too. These will include:
- Carrying out and maintaining the Financial Crime internal controls and framework
- Supporting with Financial Crime risk assessments
- Conducting basic AML checks and drafting SARs
- Knowledge and involvement with Payment Service Directive 2
- Advising on and implementing Financial Crime policies and procedures
- Dealing with ad-hoc Financial Crime queries
- Working closely with the DMLRO to maintain the ABC and Fraud framework
- Knowledge of investment banking products
- 1-2 years' experience working in a corporate or retail bank in a Financial Crime role
- Previous Financial Crime experience including AML and ABC
- Excellent communication skills and a flexible working style
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.