An FCA Regulated Mobile Bank and FinTech business are looking for a Financial Crime Analyst to join a new and exciting team. This person should have excellent communication skills and have a keen interest in helping drive forward Financial Crime controls for a new and growing organisation.
You will be joining a rapidly growing team within the first line Financial Crime function.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out and maintaining the Financial Crime internal controls and framework
- Supporting with Financial Crime risk assessments
- Conducting basic AML checks and drafting SARs
- Knowledge and involvement with Payment Service Directive 2
- Advising on and implementing Financial Crime policies and procedures
- Dealing with ad-hoc compliance and Financial Crime queries
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- 2-4 years' experience in a Financial Crime role within payment services is essential
- Knowledge and hands on experience with Financial Crime regulations is key
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.