THE ASSET MANAGER
This boutique Asset Management firm has an excellent reputation and is a looking to grow its Compliance and Financial Crime department with the hire of a Financial Crime Analyst. The Asset Management firm prides itself on having an excellent culture and work life balance with low staff turnover. This is a great opportunity for candidates who have a few years' experience within a Financial Crime role in Asset Management and who are looking for their next challenge.
This a broad and dynamic role where you will report to the Head of Compliance & MLRO working on all elements of Financial Crime Prevention including Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Sanctions, Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC), Fraud, Investigations and Know Your Client (KYC).
Your responsibilities will specifically include:
- Production of Financial Crime Policies, Procedures and Reports
- Technical advice and training as necessary to the business on content of Policies and Procedures
- Provide advice on KYC and all Financial Crime controls as required
- Create a risk based processes and risk reviews of the company's profile for ABC, AML, Fraud and Market Abuse
- Carry out proactive monitoring reviews and assessments across the business, coordinating with Risk, Monitoring and Internal Audit as appropriate
- Work with the Compliance Advisory Team when implementing changes and escalating issues identified
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Previous experience in a generalist Financial Crime role within Asset Management with experience across AML, Sanctions, ABC and Fraud
- Track record of identifying and assessing compliance issues within financial services
- Good relationship and communication skills
- Collaborative team attitude
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes, Financial Crime Compliance Recruitment Consultant at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.