A prestigious Wealth Manager is currently recruiting for a Financial Crime Analyst. This is a rounded role which includes FCC duties such as monitoring and advisory, QC and ensuring that the business is adhering to relevant regulatory requirements.
- Support the MLRO with Financial Crime projects and tasks including but not limited to maintenance and updates to policies and procedures, AML investigations, KYC Refresh and Remediation and identifying Financial Crime Risks
- Dealing with and managing AML escalations
- Escalate high risk issues to the MLRO
- Ensure that internal stakeholders are advised on any relevant Financial Crime requirements
- Produce FCC MI and identify Financial Crime Risks and trends.
- Financial crime compliance experience
- Preferably experience in monitoring
- Understanding of Wealth Management and relevant entities associated i.e. UHNWIs, HNWIs, Trusts, Funds
- Professional FCC qualification preferred.