You will join an Investment Management firm as the Financial Controller, accountable for all financial control, financial reporting and cash processes relating to Private Equity. You will manage a number of direct reports and will be expected to be a qualified accountant with experience of private equity, financial control and team management. This is a long term contract of 14 months and will pay £300 per day.
- Manage the day-to-day finance and operational activities of the private equity and property portfolios and provide sound financial control and reporting.
- Manage cash payments and receipts relating to property and private equity
- Responsible for accounting for transactions in the property and PE portfolios, including instructing the Fund's accounting service
- Responsible for quarterly valuations
- Responsible for the medium term cash forecast
- A key stakeholder in relationships with a number of key internal and external stakeholders
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CA, CPA)
- Experience in Investment Management and a strong understanding of Private Equity
- Advanced Excel and SAP experience
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as influencing and leadership skills
If you think you would be well suited for this position please apply to discuss in more detail.