A UK investment management firm is looking for a Financial Controller to establish and improve the control and risk framework across finance.
- Ensure that the appropriate levels of risk management capabilities are carried out
- Oversee and review the preparation of statutory accounts and regulatory reports
- Enhance the overall risk and control framework and ensure policies remain "fit for purpose"
- Ensure accuracy of the balance sheet
- Maximise the use of systems and assist on project initiative
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, or ACCA, or CIMA)
- Up to three years of post-qualified experience, preferable within the investment management sector
- Proven financial control and risk management experience in previous roles
- Preferable to have a background in audit
For further information, please reach out to Shahena Khan at Twenty Recruitment