A European private equity real estate investment manager is currently seeking a Financial Controller for a newly created role with broad and wide-ranging responsibilities.
- Preparation and presentation of budgets and forecasts on a monthly and quarterly basis to senior stakeholders
- Ensure adequate working capital and liquidity levels remain at adequate levels
- Demonstrate strong understanding of financial standards, notably IFRS and FRS 102
- Act as point of contact for international subsidiaries and take responsibility for consolidating at group level
- Lead quarterly investor reporting across the real estate portfolios
- Build financial models to analyse and assess potential acquisitions
- Own bookkeeping and payroll
- Ownership of tax compliance and reporting including acting as main point of contact for tax advisors
- Fully qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with 3 years PQE
- Experience using Xero or any cloud-based accounting software
- Experience in alternative asset management (ideally real estate)
- Experience in smaller sized company with a broader remit
- German speaking (would be beneficial)
- Strong financial modelling skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and successful European asset manager in a newly created role that is designed to have huge commercial impact.
For further information, please reach out to Shahena Khan at Twenty Financial Services.