A Global Investment bank are currently looking for a Financial controller to be the liaison and reporting function between the Financial Accounting Office and various Finance departments across EMEA.
- EMEA subsidiary financial controller
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely preparation, review and submission within deadlines to Head office and other internal and external bodies (Local GAAP & IFRS)
- Ensure preparation and review of daily, monthly and term end reports are prepared accurately and timely in accordance with Bank's reporting requirements
- Entity budgets and forecasts as necessary
- Looking at new processes and products or changes in system developments or reporting requirements.
- Improvement of controls and creating efficiency's within them
- Ad hoc project work with a global reach working with other departments
- Resolving queries from external auditors.
The successful candidate will have:
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA preferred) with 1-3 years post qualified experience
- University Degree education and/or equivalent.
- Financial services experience
- US GAAP and IFRS financial reporting
- Solid understanding of IFRS 9, 15, 16
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong financial product knowledge
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Good written and Verbal communication and presentation skills.