A Bank based south of London, require a Financial Controller to join a well structured and established Finance team.
The Financial Controller will be the number two in the Finance team, and be responsible for all components of Financial Accounting. This is a key and cross-functional role due to the boutique size of the bank, meaning the successful candidate must have a wealth of accounting experience within a Financial Services organisation to draw upon.
The main Responsibilities of the role operationally are as follows;
- Preparation of annual budget and forecasts and ensuring the appropriateness of key assumptions included in the banks plan
- Maintaining all finance policies and procedures, which are to be review twice yearly
- Developing and recommending improvements to MI financial reporting
- Preparation of statutory accounts and ensuring external audits run smoothly
- Keeping abreast of changes to IFRS and help in assessing their impact to the bank
The most successful candidate will have a broad experience of financial and management accounting; be proficient in excel; have the ability to work independently and improve processes. Being a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) is also an advantage for this role.
For more details, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.