Twenty Investment Management are working with a London based Asset Manager that is looking to expand their Financial Control & Reporting team for a newly qualified accountant. You'll be responsible for regulatory reporting, financial control and the production of the finance section of the ICAAP alongside owning control and reporting projects.
- Develops controls & oversight processes/mechanisms
- Produce financial and regulatory reports and establish processes for 2 European entities
- Support the Financial Reporting Manager with all relevant stakeholders (external auditors, P&L and Balance Sheet review meetings with the International Accounting Supervisor, tax advisers, Legal, Compliance and PMO divisions).
- Prepares the monthly management reports
- Identifies and implements procedural improvements to drive departmental efficiency and financial controllership.
- Work closely with the business on ICAAP documentation and risk assessments
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- ACA OR ACCA qualified
- Knowledge of UK GAAP & IRFS
- Asset Management or Big 4 consultancy experience preferred
Please speak to Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment for more information