A FTSE listed, global financial services/technology business are looking for an individual, initially for 12 months, to work on the enhancement of financial controls, policies & financial reporting that can add significant value in business decision making and provide strategic insights to business leaders. You will work across the major revenue-generating divisions, streamlining the end-to-end month-end close and review process. You will be the face of finance to senior business stakeholders.
- Provide a critical view of the financial controls within the particular business area, focusing on both the cost and revenue cycles
- Present the balance sheet risks identified across the teams
- Interacting across the global organisation
- Implement control enhancements and KPIS to improve and continually assess the financial control environment.
- Provide recommendations to the business for enhancements of controls, suggesting the implementation of automated tools
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum 6 years PQE.
- Experience working on large multi-currency & global consolidations and matrix finance structures.
- Strong process skills essential with system experience of Oracle ERP & relevant sub legers
- Strong financial accounting and control experience, in particular in revenue recognition
- Strong stakeholder management skills