A leading American investment bank is currently seeking a Financial Accountant for the Controls team to maintain financial control and reporting across the EMEA region.
- Ensuring the accuracy of reports in compliance with GAAP
- Preparation of management accounts from first level review through to month end close
- Monthly and quarterly presentation to senior stakeholders, providing detailed commentary for legal entity MI packs.
- Establish controls to evidence integrity of books and reports, recognise weak controls and implement remediate controls as required
- Prepare Tax GAAP accounts on an quarterly and annual basis
- Point of contact for other business lines and support functions to assist them to understand variances in reports
- Fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA)
- Demonstrable stakeholder engagement abilities
- Proven management accounting for financial accounting in previous roles
- Advanced Excel skills
- Background in Audit
- Experience in legal entity control
There is an excellent culture at this organisation, they offer an excellent work life balance, down-to-earth culture and a friendly working environment.
For further information, please reach out to Shahena Khan at Twenty Recruitment.