Twenty Group are working with a city based Asset Manager that is seeking a Senior Finance Analyst for a 12 month FTC. This person will be responsible for maintaining accurate and timely financial records. The role also operates the management of the risk and control framework within Finance.
- Assist with all operational transactions to close accounting ledgers on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring all books and records are accurate and closed within agreed timetables.
- Assist with the calculation of all revenue accruals, particular focus on costs
- Working with the FP&A team to deliver accurate, timely and well understood management accounts on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile all payments
- Ensure inter-company and creditor payments are made in a timely fashion.
- Working closely with the Statutory Accounting Team to ensure the audit is managed effectively and all actions are closed in a timely manner.
- Ensures Emerging risks are identified and communicated through to local Risk committee and Emerging Risk forum
- Qualified Accountant – ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Financial reporting or control experience (ideally in financial services)
Please reach out to Tom Baker at Twenty Group for more information