A city based Investment Management firm is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team here in London. This new hire will come on board to support regulatory reporting, financial control, reporting duties, quarterly board reports and support on reporting/control projects.
- Set necessary legal entities and establish clear and controlled processes
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements for all European subsidiaries
- Managing the year-end audit processes and being the POC for external audit staff
- Produce management information for internal senior stakeholders
- Develop oversight processes at corporate group level
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA or CIMA)
- Proven experience in the asset management sector
- Knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP & US GAAP
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting/ ICAAP
For more information, please reach out to Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment.